Sunday, September 2, 2012

And the winner isn't...(Hockey Rules never got in touch), so...

A quick contest update....

My 'Win a bronze Winged Angel Mouse' contest has a new winner...

Hockey Rules was a no-show all month, so according to my rules (which may differ from the rules of hockey), the next closest guess wins.

That was 198.6

3 people guessed that, so I assigned each person two numbers on a dice, and now I will throw the dice out of the door while I'm strolling along on my treadmill...

...Right, I heard it land and hit the skirting board, now to go and see who won...

It's #3.

Congratulations.....(drum roll please).....Mary Black!

Unless you don't respond to my email, in which case I'll roll again next month. Eventually my winged mouse will find a home!

On to a new home...




Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

No comments: