Friday, October 9, 2015

Plotagon (make your own animations in no time)

Here is a link to a little animated skit I made.

https://plotagon.com/115793

I wrote the script, plugged it into a 'make your own animation' app, picked a couple of characters and a setting and BINGO!
All done (pretty much).

It's a twisted (of course) parody of my recent experience with my cable provider.
See what you think.

I'm supposed to be able to upload it to YouTube but I think my operating system is not recent enough to allow that (it's a bit under the recommended minimum requirements).

Still, if you have a bit of an urge to purge via writing and animation, plotagon a fun way to go!


1 comment:

HBF said...

So funny! I think the animation enhanced the dialogue in some weird "less is more" fashion. I really enjoyed it, good one :)