Thursday, June 6, 2013

Artist's grid cards on Kickstarter for better drawing, and composition for painting, and shooting video.

Kickstarter project #6 I think...
Hello again,
I came up with these cards that fit in your wallet.
The drawing ones are based on an old established method for quickly analyzing and measuring your subject in a deceptively simple way.

The painting ones will help with composition and are especially good for finding 'ready made' paintings from the available scenery while outside.

To find out more including how I came up with them, and to see them in action,  simply go HERE.

There's a video as well as my written description (with pics, of course!).

That link was to Kickstarter, where you can also find them by searching 'artist grid cards'.

Enjoy!!


Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

No comments: