Saturday, March 3, 2012

New shiny patinas, and a contest update...

Tiny bronze rabbits, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington.

Tiny Wilbur bronze rabbit, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington.
Tiny Alfie bronze rabbit, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington.
I've decided I love this tumbled then lacquered (or they'd quickly tarnish) finish for my tiny bunnies!
I've just put them all up on my Etsy store...
Tiny Bianca bronze rabbit, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington.

Tiny Binky bronze rabbit, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington.

Tiny Penelope bronze rabbit, shiny bright patina. Steve Worthington


Entries are now closed for my guess the future weight (Aug 1st 2012) of the chubby artist (me) contest.
All bets are in, now we'll just have to let time run its course.

It seems that the combination of my very own austerity fridge, and a chart for weekly visual feedback is doing the trick!
I'm going to try and slide under the bottom guess (which is 180 lbs), but we'll see, eh!
Here's my chart so far...(where it says  '3 month goals' it should be '12 week goals')
Chubby artist contest chart as of March 3, 2012
The winner of the blog portion (mention my contest in your blog to enter a draw for a winged angel mouse) has been won by Nancy Vance.
Congratulations Nancy!
I'll send you a winged angel mouse when they are back from the foundry (unless you want a non-winged mouse, in which case I can send you one now).





Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

No comments: