Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Winged Angel Mice are coming along nicely...

'Angel Chubby' Metal Master

'Angel Pug' Metal Master

'Angel Sprightly' Metal Master


What you see here are called 'metal masters': finished metal sculptures that the foundry will use to make its own molds to produce my Winged Angel Mice.
Right now they are freshly sandblasted, but once they are finished they will have an other-worldly silver patina.

The early morning sun was creating a nice little show on the mantel, which I couldn't resist snapping pics of before the light moved along the wall to work it magic on other bits and pieces scattered about the place...










Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille
.

6 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Love your sculptures and the Winged Angel Mice are so very special. I think Angel Chubby is my current favorite. :=)

Matthew Fels said...

Your mouse sculptors are awesome...I love mice and rats and have them for pets too.

Steve sculpts critters said...

Thanks Linda and Matthew!
If you are nutty about mice you might enjoy my facebook page dedicated to mouse sculptures.
It's at http:www.facebook.com/MouseArtist
Cheers,
Steve

Steve sculpts critters said...

Oh, I forgot the forward slashes, it should be
http://www.facebook.com/MouseArtist

Unknown said...

They are lovely. I would like to buy an Angel Sprightly...What is the cost?

Steve sculpts critters said...

Limon Grafca,
Thanks! Regarding purchases you should email me (my regular website has a contact page).
Other than that, keep an eye on my Etsy shop CritterVille. When they're available (probably late March/early April) they'll show up there.
Cheers,
Steve.