Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Venn diagram, where to find the BEST Venn diagrams on the web, and why it's nice to be wrong.


I've had some fairly strange ideas for sculptures. When they pop in my head I wonder if anyone else will like them, figure 'probably not', but because I've just been dying to see what they would look like finished, I'd go ahead and make them anyway.
That's group C, with no group B overlap.

Then I've made other bunches of stuff I've been itching to do, which I think will also be appealing.
That would be groups A and C, each with some group B overlap.

And then there's been more stuff I can't wait to make, that I'm really not so sure would be popular.
I'm glad I've not only made stuff I thought would overlap with group B, or there would be no Sumo Toads or mice, both of which are enjoyed by more people than I would ever have guessed!

So sometimes it's nice to be wrong!

One thing that's common to everything I've made is it's all stuff I've been itching to do, and like to have around.
And I plan to keep it that way!

Click HERE for the BEST, most entertaining Venn (and other) diagrams in the universe from Jessica Hagy...

Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

1 comment:

Li Ferreira Nhan said...

Hello Steve,
I am delighted with his sculptures!
Actually I've never seen anything like it!
I love animals and I love to watch them.
You can capture its details and represent very
sincerity their gestures, expressions.
I loved it!
Nice to know,
Congratulations on the excellent work of art,
And sure, I'll always be here,
Greetings,
li