Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mice up for auction at the Hollywood Humane Society Genesis Awards bash...


It's the special 25th anniversary Genesis Awards event for the Hollywood Humane Society.
It's on Saturday March 19th at the Century Plaza Hyatt Regency.

I don't know if tickets are still available, but if you click HERE  you'll be at their website.

I've got a bunch of mice up for silent auction, so I hope they do well and raise a big bunch of cash for needy critters.

Up at the top there is my ad which is going in the brochure...!

Manitou Gallery's show was lots of fun last night (any excuse for a glass of wine and lots of chin-wagging!), I think it will stay up for a couple of weeks until they start preparing for the next one.

Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

2 comments:

Deborah Paris said...

Hope you did well at the show and that those other mice did not get into too much trouble while you were gone!

Steve sculpts critters said...

If they want to reproduce by themselves that would save the foundry some trouble!