Saturday, June 26, 2021

Here's all the best perspective drawing tips I've discovered in my storyboard art career.

 I published a Skillshare course on perspective tips I've learned over the years to make me a better, and much faster production artist. 

Things I cover include:

Drawing uphill and downhill

Reflections

Stairs

Properly placing ellipses on the ends of cylinders

Wide and narrow fields of view

And lots more things that have saved my bacon!

You can check it out for FREE on Skillshare by clicking this LINK. That's because I created some free link tokens so you can access this class with a free membership, not the premium paid membership, even though it's a premium class.

Here's the link if you want to copy and paste it.

https://skl.sh/3j6K7YT


Here's the trailer I put on YouTube. The link is in the description there too.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: