Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guess who forked out $250,000 after getting one of my bronzes...?!


That's right, Bob Barker!
Mercy For Animals awarded Bob Barker their 'Compassionate Leadership Award', which (I'm both proud and honored to say) took the form of my framed bronze plaque.

Then Bob handed them a check for $250,000!

Click HERE to learn more about Bob's donation at the Mercy For Animals event.

Of course while it would nice to think he felt moved to such generosity by my touching handiwork, in reality he's a diehard defender of animal rights with a formidable track record of donating millions to causes that support those goals.

When I told Lee (who made the mold and pulled the wax), he said I should have personally called Bob earlier and offered him a 20 percent discount!
.






Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille
.

1 comment:

ski holm said...

Congratulations on the donation. The plaque turned out beautifully.