Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New Kickstarter - Bronze snail

New bronze snail currently up for pre-sale on Kickstarter, until August 11 2016
This bronze snail is my effort to create the finest bronze snail ever made available to anyone, anywhere.
If anyone shows me a better one, maybe I'll switch my goal and next time make the finest woodlouse ever.
Anyway, the snail was sculpted around an actual snail shell which my parents sent me from the English garden of the house in which I was born (breach birth as it turned out).

The project will run for two weeks until the afternoon of Thursday, August 11. So if you want to be the first to get this, at a nice discount too, then check out my project by clicking HERE, and that's where you can speedily make your pledge for this slow moving reward!

I'm going to send my parents back one after I have a bunch cast, so it will probably have tiny around the world luggage stickers on its shell when it arrives home!

No comments: