Saturday, July 4, 2015

Portable whiteboard sketching thing

I recently backed a project on Kickstarter called Betabook.

The reward I pledged for was a sheet of whiteboard paper, an eraser cloth and a whiteboard pen, to do with what you will.

I clamped it to a piece of foamcore for a pageless sketchbook you simply erase after taking a pic and then you start over.

Betabook sheet of whiteboard paper clamped to a piece of foamcore.


It's fun! Doodling pongsters in the tub or tennis players in front of the TV (Wimbledon is on right now) for some spindly action scribbles.

Doodling on whiteboard paper in front of the TV


I give it a good going over with a paper towel moistened with whiteboard cleaner every now and then to keep the eraser cloth from getting too overwhelmed with ink!


Click these links to visit my website...SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
my Facebook page, or my Etsy store, CritterVille

No comments: