Saturday, May 14, 2011

Show announcements...

Just me tooting my horn for a few show announcements in this post...
'Crossing Over' will be part of the Society of Animal Artists 51st annual show...
My smaller sumo toads have been selected (I'm pleased as Punch and proud to say) for the Western Visions 'Miniatures and More' show in Jackson, WY at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.

'Crossing Over' has been selected for the Society of Animal Artists 51st annual show.
They're both around September time.

I had to write an artist's statement on Crossing Over for the Society of Animal Artists show, so here it is, sandwiched between the next two pics....



Life is a journey.
As much for mice as for us.

Sadly for mice, they usually end up as a tasty snack.
Happily for us, we're more likely to glide up to the other shore in our old age.

Either way life is fleeting.
Might as well enjoy the ride.




I'm also honored to be a part of the Albuquerque Museum's Miniatures and More show, which is closer to the end of the year.


Table top sized 'Sumo Wrestling Toads' will be at Western Visions, Miniatures and More, at the National Museum of Wildlife Art, Jackson, WY


.



Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille
.

2 comments:

Rainbow Painter said...

Congrats to you and your creative endeavors! TOOT! TOOT! away.

Steve sculpts critters said...

Thanks, Rainbow Painter!