Saturday, July 17, 2010

'Mouse project' art book moving along nicely...

Here's a sneak peek at a bunch more pics that have been finished which will become part of my collaborative book project to benefit animal shelters. Click HERE to see more posts and pics relating to what's become known as the 'mouse project', featuring an all star cast of artists...

Here's a couple from Carol Marine...

 Here's one from Jeffrey Hayes...

Here's Martha Kellar...




I still can hardly believe the amazing response to my idea for a book!
There's still a few I'm expecting back by the end of September, so I'm hoping the book will be ready by the end of that month, or sometime in October at the latest. 
It's the first time I've done anything like this so we'll see how it goes, but all signs are pointing to 'much better that I'd hoped for' up to this point!
Thanks again everyone!
Stay tuned...


Click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow these are really wonderful!

Steve sculpts critters said...

They sure are!
I can't wait to assemble them all...(plus the few others I have)..