Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tree frogs in progress- Tree frogs on a vine


Yep, they're a bit dark and a bit blurry, but they're not finished and I like 'em that way since it adds a little wiggle room for your imagination, and they feel somehow more alive!

I've been busy with all sorts of un-related things (some of which will find their way onto this blog) so these frogs are taking WAY longer to finish than they should...(I can't believe they've been sitting around since December...)

Hope you're liking 'em so far!
My muse is still eating far too many crickets, an amphibious creature after my own heart (except of course you'd have to change out the crickets for something more like cheese. Or peanuts.).

Or a nice vindaloo. Mmm. Always good.


click these links to visit my website... SteveWorthingtonArt.com - Sculpture that loves you back
or my Etsy store, CritterVille

No comments: