Saturday, June 20, 2009

FREE eCards starring your favorite stand up mouse - Sprightly!

I just got done setting up a page full of FREE eCards you can send from my website.
They're FREE to send (of course!).

When I say 'I just got done', what I really mean is Peter Sundstrom just got done.
He has this cool program called 'postcard direct' which he set up on my site. He's super friendly, and eager to get it up and running in no time.

There were a few glitches, and I had him on Skype while I called GoDaddy support on speaker phone so they could talk to each other.
Via Skype because Peter is in New Zealand, GoDaddy guy is in Arizona, and I'm in Santa Fe.

After a few introductions they continued their conversation in Klingon I believe it was, before it all got sorted out.
All completely above my head.

The upshot?
Now you can send supercool eCards to your chums starring your favorite mouse and mine, the ever cheerful Sprightly, and one or two other characters from my repertoire of bronze critters.

Fun, easy, and best of all, FREE.

So what are you waiting for, pop on over and have a go!

No comments: